Link Love: Betsey's Archive Collection Revealed, Wear Your Dream House on Your Finger and Litter Hits NYC
Daily reads from our feeds...
Sound the sirens!! Bona Drag has their hands on the highly coveted Betsey Johnson archive collection as curated by hipper-than-thou shop Opening Ceremony, though we're puzzled as to why the collection is nowhere to be found on OC's site..
Bringing new meaning to the saying "a ring as big as a house", NOTCOUTURE gives us the scoop on Philippe Tournaire's Villa de Reve collection.
Perhaps Net-A-Porter hasn't heard of this whole 'recession' thing as Addicted to YSL discovered that they've recently hiked up the already-exhorbant prices on some Balmain pieces.
Seems as though everyone from designers to fashion editors are scaling back this season. The Moment reports on what their editors are dying to snag from the runways and what they'll actually be buying.
Though they've been on our radar for quite some time, the ladies of LITTER hit NYC with a vengence at Christian Cota's SS/10 show.
- Link Love: Betsey to Retire and Celeb Fashion Lines Going Extinct
- Link Love: A Tribute to John Hughes, Meggings and More
- Link Love: Lots O' Hair at Chanel, Terry Richardson in Vinyl, and a $4,814 T-Shirt
- Link Love: Ralph Lauren Makes the Recession Uplifting and More From The Runway
- Link Love: The Fashion Week Edition