Link Love: DKNY Gets The Cut, Icy As Ever Anna and JPG Rumors Denied
Daily reads from our feeds …
LVMH is unloading excess baggage and it sounds like DKNY is one of the brands on the chopping block. Fashionista shares details.
The Fug Girls comment on Anna’s icy Letterman appearance and The Cut brings us the YouTube video in case you missed the interview on TV last night.
Hermès publicly denies the rumors that Jean Paul Gaultier is leaving his post at the design house. UK Fashion Mag sets the story straight.
Seems like Anthony Bourdain was on the brain when Vogue Brazil failed to catch the misspelling of Guy Bourdin’s name on the August cover. Clearly Anna’s not at the helm on this one. (via Made in Brazil)
We just want to know what goes into a $247,440 haircut … Allure reports on the Sultan of Brunei’s overly indulgent spending habits.
- Link Love: Cadillac Does Fragrance, Botox Tax and Flats at Vogue
- Link Love: Anna Wintour on Letterman, Models Un-retouched and More
- Link Love: Marc Jacobs To Dress Miss Piggy, JPG To Leave Hermès and NUDE Goes To Court
- Link Love: Basquiat Reeboks, Wang on the Web and Tom Ford as Director
- Link Love: Miss Universe, Manties on the Rise, Grace vs. Anna and more...