Link Love: Fugly Prom Dresses, Coco in Spike & Annie, Vibrating Mascara Wands!
Fresh fashion news and other tidbits to start the week off right:
SF Unzipped wants you to dust off those fugly prom pics and share your style guffaws with the world.
SFLuxe spots Courtney Cox and David Arquette offspring Coco sporting apparel by cute San Francisco children’s label Spike and Annie.
Bare magazine helps us jet set more fashionably with its newly released issue devoted to travel-friendly style.
You’ve Got Bad Taste discovers that luxury isn’t always the top priority, thanks to a delectable pair of black Dolce Vita wedges that this local blogger says beat a $900 Givenchy pair any day.
Local StyleList blogger Cat Lincoln gets the lowdown on creating a beautiful bronze glow just in time for summer, thanks to a Dior Master Makeup class held recently at Neiman Marcus.
SF Indie Fashion checks out (mostly) cute Stanford boys wearing next to nothing.
We hear Maybelline is planning to launch a vibrating mascara wand. Let the snickering begin.
The Fashion Show has hit DVR queues everywhere (because watching TV live is, like, so ’07). What to expect? Kind of like Project Runway, only not quite as good, says Fashion Orbit.
SFist reveals that San Francisco is, in fact, not quite as overpriced as you might think.
Wardrobe 911 reveals the three things every shopper keep in mind when she’s in the dressing room.
- Link Love: The $500,000 Wedding Dress, Boot Porn and the Rise of Mantyhose
- Link Love: Becks in Skivvies (Again), Free Music Downloads, Etsy vs. Feminism
- Link Love: Shoe Wedgies, Jimmy Choo H&M Preview and Tickets to the Gun Show
- Link Love: Skinny Jeans Endanger Manorexics and, by the way, You’re Fat
- Link Love: Anna's Clip Online, Summer D.I.Y. Fashion Ideas and a Fanny-Pack for your Head