Link Love: Fur Fashion, Wigs on the Runway and LED Eyelashes
Tricks and treats to start your week …
Channel your inner animal, but watch out for PETA. The Fashion Time gives us an interesting Halloween costume idea inspired by Raquel Zimmermann in November’s Vogue Paris.
Just in time for Halloween, wigs are back in the fashion spotlight. (via The Cut)
If you’re not up for going all out but still want a unique look for Halloween, try these LED faux lashes via Beauty Scoop. Now, that’s a statement.
Mugged in Madrid—Jaunted reports that design favorite Diane von Furstenberg had her wallet, cash and credit cards stolen from her on the street in front of the Thyssen Museum.
You won’t be finding Christian Louboutin at H&M anytime soon. Or ever. The iconic shoe designer told The Cut that a diffusion line is a lot of work and too hard for him to do.
- Link Love: From Trash to Charity, Chanel Tattoos and Wig Wonders
- Link Love: Ralph Lauren Makes the Recession Uplifting and More From The Runway
- Link Love: January Jones Un-enhanced and Paris Runway Couture
- Link Love: Patriotic Street Style, Fashion Films and SJP
- Link Love: Spiked Corsets, FashionTweek and Heidi Klum’s Derrière