Link Love: Joy Bianchi's Couture, Changes on Maiden Lane and more...
SF Luxe revels in Joy Bianchi’s private collection of vintage couture.
Adding to the spate of recent retail changes in Union Square, we hear Yves Saint Laurent will likely close on Maiden Lane.
There’s something incredibly creepy about jewelry made from human teeth.
Jewelry that’s much more appealing can be found in SF Indie Fashion’s coverage of Jessica Winzelberg’s debut collection.
Over 30 items of Audrey Hepburn’s clothing will be auctioned off at the beginning of Dec. Items include dresses worn in films such as Paris When it Sizzles and How to Steal a Million.
All the single ladies, take note of nine outfits you should never wear on a date.
Blake Lively’s hair may have surpassed the once-coveted Rachel ‘do in terms of celebrity hair style salon requests.
The near future of men’s style may lie in the past, suggests a recent story in the New York Times detailing the return of 1890’s silhouettes.
- Link Love: Fashion's Richest Dead Celebrity, Walken's "Poker Face" and more...
- SF Street Style: Blue Pants + a Great Big Smile in the Marina
- Vintage Jewelry: Sasha Maksutenco Does the Dirty Work for You
- From Tony Walton to Balenciaga: 7 Fashion Events to Check Out This Week
- SF Street Style: A Local Stylist Wears Parachute Pants, Vintage + YSL, in the Mission