Link Love: Kiddie Street Style, Botox for Boobs and Elmer Fudd Hits the Runway
Juicy bits to start your weekend …
Burnt out on precious puppies? Refinery 29 lets us in on their new fave site o' cute, Planet Awesome Kid.
P.S. I Made This continues to astound us with her MacGyver-like resourcefulness, making Art Deco earrings with mirror clips and chains.
Holy Elmer Fudd! Style.com discusses the controversial overall trend for spring, a trend that we personally hope stays in the fields and off the sidewalks.
Stylelist reports on yet another trend we hope will go away ASAP, Breastox. Yes, that Botox for boobs.
Fashionista comes across a high school pic of Dita Von Teese, and well...she looks more like Miss Sweet Valley High than the queen of burlesque.
- Link Love: A Night at the Emmys, Win Carrie's Manolos and Size 10 Models Hit London
- Link Love: Betsey's Archive Collection Revealed, Wear Your Dream House on Your Finger and Litter Hits NYC
- Link Love: Patriotic Street Style, Fashion Films and SJP
- Link Love: Lulu Does New York, DVF Aerobics and Lady Gaga Has It Out for Miss Piggy
- Link Love: The Fashion Week Edition