Link Love: King of Pop Clothing Line, Dakota Fanning All Grown Up and the It Girl Quiz
Daily reads from our feeds …
We just can’t seem to let Michael Jackson rest in peace. Racked has the skinny on the King of Pop’s posthumous clothing line with Ed Hardy designer Christian Audigier.
15 going on 30? Dakota Fanning joins the ranks of Emma Watson and other precocious teen stars looking oh so beautiful and grown up. (via NYT)
Chloë Sevigny’s line for Opening Ceremony is now available for purchase—perfect for the seemingly endless cold and foggy days in SF.
Fashionista wonders what all the corporate folk do for fashion kicks—they have the money to buy but not a place to wear the most covetable objects that we can only dream of owning.
Do you have what it takes to be an It Girl? Take a break from being serious for Refinery 29’s quiz.
- Link Love: Men in Heels, A Dying Garment District and Narciso for Less
- Link Love: Brüno's Fashion Picks, White Bucks and Audrey as Coco
- Link Love: Invisible Eyebrows and Man Corsets
- Link Love: Basquiat Reeboks, Wang on the Web and Tom Ford as Director
- Link Love: DKNY Gets The Cut, Icy As Ever Anna and JPG Rumors Denied