Link Love: Mandals Galore and Meet Harper's Bazaar's New Cover Girl, Susan Boyle
Daily reads from our feeds...
Conde Nast shows magazine favoritism (gasp!) by giving Men.Style.com the axe in October while introducing shiny new websites for GQ and Details, according to Ad Age.
As if the term "mandals" wasn't bad enough, now menswear designers are adding socks into the equation (via Refinery29).
American Apparel is having a really good sale, meaning they're now selling selected basics for the price they should have been selling them for in the first place.
"Karl Who?" tees are officially on sale at Colette for 50 euro...or you could just buy an AA tee and some finger paint.
The Cut reports that Susan Boyle is being considered to grace the September cover of Harper's Bazaar after finishing a high-fashion shoot with the mag, perhaps an attempt to steal some of Anna's spotlight?
- Link Love: SF Officially The 9th Most Stylish City in the World
- Link Love: London Fog Needs A New Airbrusher and Old MacLagerfeld Has A Farm
- Link Love: The New Ann Taylor, 100 Pieces Under $100 and Faux Animals Galore
- Link Love: DIY Galore and Bicycle Reflector Couture
- Link Love: A Glimpse at Anna Sui's Gossip Girl Line and Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes at Gap