Link Love: MObama's New 'Do and Bambi's Latest Gig
Daily reads from our feeds...
In Michelle Obama news (via The Cut), the first lady debuted a new hairstyle at a country music celebration at the White House last night. Okay, we probably would have chosen a more glamorous place to reveal the new 'do, but it looks great nonetheless.
Note to PETA: it's time to ditch the red paint. We think Stella McCartney's Bambi ads (via Fashionista) are a better (not to mention cuter!) way to show your love for animals.
Style.com asks top fashion designers about their most memorable summer jobs. Our favorite? Picturing Betsey Johnson as a country club lifeguard.
In what appears to be a search to find fashion's freshest (re: youngest) talent, A.P.C. designer Jean Touitou opens an artsy academy for two- to six-year-olds in Paris, and The Frisky speculates on what other fashion designers would teach at their schools if the trend catches on.
Stylelist reports that Richard Tyler designed a vampy red flight attendant uniform for Delta, upping the sex factor and lowering the size offerings.
- Link Love: The Latest Bag Craze, Miss Universe and Vintage Betsey
- Link Love: Feed Your Shoe Fetish, The Latest in Geek Chic and Agyness Walks on the Moon
- Link Love: Lulu Does New York, DVF Aerobics and Lady Gaga Has It Out for Miss Piggy
- Link Love: Orange is the New Red and The $72,753.98 Balenciaga Dress
- Link Love: London Fog Needs A New Airbrusher and Old MacLagerfeld Has A Farm