Link Love: Orange is the New Red and The $72,753.98 Balenciaga Dress
We know. It's Monday. Sorry about that. But at least you can start your week off with some good reads from our feeds…
To celebrate their fifth anniversary, T Magazine enlisted the likes of Jeff Koons, Frank Gehry and Alber Elbaz to have their way with the issue, and the results are simply smashing.
No funds to go on a whirlwind European shopping spree this summer? Save the airplane fare and check out our latest e-commerce obsession, farfetch.com.
Nail polish goes nostalgic with the return of middle school favorite, Hard Candy (via the Frisky)
Have $72,753.98 to spare? Addicted to YSL points out an outrageously priced (albeit gorgeous) FW09 Balenciaga dress.
With an increasing array of beauty potions on the market promising everything from weight loss to glowing skin, we're definitely skeptical but hey, it's worth a shot! (via Stylelist)
Is orange the new red? We join Fashionista with a newfound love for this bold hue and are dying to get our hands on this citrus geometric clutch.
- Link Love: Lulu Does New York, DVF Aerobics and Lady Gaga Has It Out for Miss Piggy
- Link Love: MObama's New 'Do and Bambi's Latest Gig
- Link Love: The New Ann Taylor, 100 Pieces Under $100 and Faux Animals Galore
- Link Love: London Fog Needs A New Airbrusher and Old MacLagerfeld Has A Farm
- Link Love: Mandals Galore and Meet Harper's Bazaar's New Cover Girl, Susan Boyle