Link Love: The Poorgeois Look, Vintage Glam and Scary Single-Lens Shades
Good reads from our feeds....
From Dream Sequins, we learn a new word to add to our fashion vocabulary: poorgeois.
Normally, we fawn over anything from Maison Martin Margiela, but these single lens sunglasses are kind of freaking us out.
SF Indie Fashion gives us a history lesson with its coverage of new jewlery line Sveda, available at Dress.
We learn how to achieve vintage glam in 15 minutes flat, thanks to a video tutorial featuring makeup artist Lauren Luke from Sephora’s Beauty and the Blog.
Via Coquette, an uncharacteristically high fashion January Jones grabs our attention and won’t let it go in a video featuring her recent shoot for an upcoming issue of Elle.
SFLuxe is eagerly anticipating an appearance by Vanessa Williams at tomorrow’s Dress for Success fundraiser.
WWD reports that Mischa Barton is truly sick, though in what way, we can’t be sure....
The Glass Closet lusts over Alexis.
The StyleList reveals that Kiefer is off the hook indefinitely for the head-butting incident involving Proenza Schouler designer Jack McCollough.
In things-nobody-should-have-to-tell-you news, plastic surgery of any kind is not something to try D.I.Y.-style, as Jezebel reports.
- Link Love: The Worst Halloween Costume, Super Scary Fashion and Celebs in SF
- Link Love: Becks in Skivvies (Again), Free Music Downloads, Etsy vs. Feminism
- Link Love: Fugly Prom Dresses, Coco in Spike & Annie, Vibrating Mascara Wands!
- Link Love: Shoe Wedgies, Jimmy Choo H&M Preview and Tickets to the Gun Show
- Link Love: Anna's Clip Online, Summer D.I.Y. Fashion Ideas and a Fanny-Pack for your Head