Link Love: Try On Aviators From the Comfort of Your Desk Chair and So Much More
Daily reads from our feeds...
Adding insult to injury, TFS point out that Vogue's scaled-down September issue features an unflattering (dare we say alien-esque) cover of Charize Theron.
Love it or Hate it? Angelina hits the red carpet with highlighted tresses and minimal makeup for the Inglorious Basterds premiere, via bloomacious.
Don't have time to hit Bloomies to find the perfect pair of shades? Ray-Ban comes to the rescue with a virtual mirror app that lets you try and buy their latest offerings. We have to admit, it's pretty damn entertaining...at least for a minute.
Fashion aficionados rejoice! Loeffler Randall finally launched an online shop, complete with their highly-covetable RTW collection and the shoes that made LR a household name.
SF Unzipped reports on whether you can actually buff away your leg hair.
- Link Love: Betsey's Archive Collection Revealed, Wear Your Dream House on Your Finger and Litter Hits NYC
- Link Love: Vivienne Westwood's Son Makes the Leap from Nudes to Suits and Self Edge opens in NYC
- Link Love: Feed Your Shoe Fetish, The Latest in Geek Chic and Agyness Walks on the Moon
- Peruse A Mission Boutique From Comfort of Your Cubicle
- Link Love: A Night at the Emmys, Win Carrie's Manolos and Size 10 Models Hit London