Look of the Week: SF Indiefest Roller Disco Costume Party
Avoid the random spurts of hail, wind and rain, and instead, get caught in a storm of retro fury. A crop top, high-waisted spandex shorts, and stripped knee-highs are essentials for roller-rink movin' and groovin'. For some added 70's fever, accessorize with gold jewelry, a silk scarf, and oversized sunglasses. Oh, and don't think we forgot about the most important part -- Black Rock Roller Disco will be onsite with skate rentals.
SF Indiefest Roller Disco Costume Party at CELLspace (2050 Bryant at 18th), Friday Feb. 18, 8pm - 2am, $10.
3. Forever 21 Curved Square Panel Bracelet, $5.80
6. Topshop Blue Silk Stripe Scarf, $20
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- Look of the Week: Snappy Sailor for Bay to Breakers 100th Annual Celebration this Sunday
- Look of the Week: IndieFest
- Photos: 7x7, DonQ Rum and Staropramen Beer co-host SF DocFest's Roller Disco Costume Party 2011
- Look of the Week: SXSW
- CELLspace to Host IndieFest's Eighth Annual 'Big Lebowski' Party This Saturday