Look of the Week: Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day is the perfect excuse to get all dolled up whether you're headed out for a night on the town or staying home for a more intimate evening.
When searching for an ensemble that's sure to get hearts racing, we steered clear of the clichéd reds and pinks associated with the sugar-coated holiday and instead opted for a romantic dress in the perfect shade of winter white. And to play up the sexy silhouette, we topped off the look with edgy accessories and the most adorable ring we've ever seen.
Now knock 'em dead.
1. BCBGMAXAZRIA One-Shoulder Faux Wrap Dress, $258
2. Topshop Shoulder Cropped Blazer, $110
3. Paparazzi Gold Leopard Hard Clutch, $79.88
4. Kiss Me Crystal Ring, $44
5. Kelsi Dagger Ka Va Wedge, $148