Style Profile: Edric Chew on How to Rock Designer Menswear
The key to rocking the runway look on the street has always been to mix and match designer pieces with everyday staples. Edric Chew, a 29-year-old registered nurse, does just that by mixing Louis Vuitton with Urban Outfitters, for a night on the town in Union Square.
Chew likes to have fun with fashion, and is known for his flashy signature style. His outfit above shows how to polish off a low-key look by investing in strong designer accessories. In fact, his ultra-luxe shoes were the first thing to catch our eye. With designer wardrobes, it's all about building. For both guys and girls, a solid pair of designer shoes definitely build a foundation, and will last a lifetime.
What he's wearing: Woolrich chambray shirt, Never Sleep cardigan from Urban Outfitters, Stephen Sprouse for Louis Vuitton graffiti necktie, Prada pin, Cartier Santos watch, Hyden Yoo pants from Carey Lane, Christian Louboutin spiked shoes, Burberry umbrella.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- This Week in Fashion: Simply Chic Launches Online Designer Consignment Shop
- SF Street Style: A Modern Ad Man Shows Us Four Spring Looks, in The Mission
- Louis Vuitton Sprouse Collection Launch Event with YBCA
- SF Street Style: The Trumpet Kid in the Financial District
- SF Street Style: Sisters in Beachy-Hip and Boho-Chic Looks at the Ferry Building