What's the Deal: Beautify with Deals on Hair, Skin + Nails
Time to deal...
Sync Salon: Local deal site Fresh Guide is offering a $35 shampoo, cut and bow dry (reg. $70) at this Financial District salon. You’ve got to purchase within the next two days to get the discount.
Taxi CDC/Collective: During a trunk show and art opening tonight from 5-9 p.m. for Maria Puopolo’s new Hello There Friend works of art, you’ll save 40 percent on all clothing in the shop.
Arkay Workshop: Pangea Organics face cream and toner are 30 percent off, while lip balms are 50 percent off this weekend.
Cinta Aveda Institute: If you’ve never checked out the services at this beauty school before, you can save 20 percent on your first visit by using the discount code Aveda20.
TipToes: Just $7 gets you a manicure with a warm oil massage at this Potrero Hill nail spa, but only for the next two days through local deal site Joffer.
AliceandIsa.com: Use the discount code SECRET to get 20 percent off purchases through March 3. Also, cute, locally-made hair accessories and watch necklaces by ViviDot are on sale for $6.99-$29.99
Skunkfunk: On Saturday, stop by the Haight Street store for a blowout sale that means markdowns of up to 75 percent.
More more great local deals, check out 7x7's 7 Days, 7 Deals promotion now underway.
- What's the Deal: Dailey Method, Clary Sage Organics, The Warehouse Sale and more...
- What’s the Deal: $50 Custom Men’s Shirts, 2-for-1 Mani-Pedis and more…
- What’s the Deal: Harputs Market, Ladita Closing Sale, Loomstate T-Shirt Recycling
- What’s the Deal: BellJar, Spa Deals + More
- What’s the Deal: Macy's, She-Bible, Viv & Ingrid and more...