A Collector's Estate Sale in El Cerrito This Weekend
To some of you El Cerrito might seem like a long haul. Get over it, because El Cer is only 30 minutes from SF and it's the scene of a good estate sale this weekend. Nice tansus for $300, need I say more?
Now, let's be clear: these are not tansus that will end up in a museum; their owner cleaned them up, removing the patina and original finish. Anyone who has ever watched Antiques Roadshow knows that this is a big no-no value wise (and causes poor James Callahan, resident Asian art expert, to sadly shake his head). But here's the thing, they still look good. Read more...
- Estate Sale Report: Oakland Warehouse Sale Perfect for Hippie Art Collectors
- Estate Sale Report: A Collector's Dream Comes to the Old American Rag Shop
- Furniture & Housewares Galore @ Estate Sale This Weekend In Oakland
- Fab Finds @ Russian Hill Estate Sale This Weekend
- Painted Portraits From Past Eras At This Weekend's Russian Hill Estate Sale