Israeli + Swedish Design Trunk Show at Zinc Details
Nothing beats shopping while traveling. From the bargains on locally produced goods to the everyday items that, seen as an outsider, feel exotic and one-of-a-kind, there's always a lot to see (and buy). Of course we can't forever be gallivanting across the globe (tragically we're not all Keith Johnson), but that doesn't have to stop our hunt for fresh finds. Instead of hopping a plane, head to Zinc Details this weekend for a trunk show with designers from around the world. They'll have pop-y, fun home items from Sweden brought to you by FromSthlm (great site), and contemporary Israeli-designed jewelry and bags via eLoo Designs – all minus the red-eye flights and grabby customs officials. Stop by this Saturday or Sunday (Nov 14th-15th) from 12 to 6PM for a little escapism. More details here.
More Home + Design Postings
- Antiques Addicts, Get Your Fix at @ This Weekend's 20th Century Modernism Show & Sale
- To Do: Craft Council Show, Warehouse Sale, Art Opening
- Economical Gift Ideas from the Curiosity Shoppe, Scandinavian Details and Frette
- Met Home's Modern by Design Show House Opens
- It's Wedding Season (And You'll Need Gifts): Big Sales at Mission Boutiques