Poll: Are You Switching to a Verizon iPhone?
I don't get AT&T service in my apartment (or in most places in the Lower Haight, for that matter). After months of holding my phone up to phantom beams of service in attempts to send texts, I'm overjoyed that Verizon's coming out with an iPhone. I'm switching over as soon as is humanly possible, despite some of the arguments against it.
- SF Arts Guide iPhone App Helps You Navigate the City's Art World
- The Eatery, an iPhone App That Can Help You Eat Healthier (Check Out the Data)
- "Where's the Sun?" You Can Ask This iPhone Weather App
- Gigwalk Helps You Find Short-Term Contract Work Fast On Your iPhone
- Greenstack iPhone App Helps You Maximize Discounts at Restaurants