With Bastille Day rounding the corner, it's time to say au revoir to freedom fries and Budweiser and bonjour to pomme frites and viognier. Stateside, this French holiday gives foodies and party-goers alike a delicious excuse to indulge at your favorite bistro while channeling your inner Brigitte Bardot. We've assembled a look to give you that very distinctive je ne sais quoi (eyeliner not included).
1. Fred Flare Inés Sunglasses, $11: These rounded shades look classic yet impossibly modern.
2. Moulinette Soeurs Edges & Angles Dress, $148: This eye-catching striped frock is the epitome of easy elegance.
3. Urban Outfitters Straw Bow Cloche, $34: Polish off your inspired ensemble with this chic topper.
4. Belgo Lux Skinny Woven Belt in yellow, $24: Add a pop of color to your neutral palette with this woven skinny belt.
5. Deena & Ozzy Perforated Oxford in bone, $68: These breezy oxfords are a fresh alternative to strappy summer sandals.