7x7's Celebration of El Salvador at SOM
Guests enjoyed beats by DJ Kingmost and gathered information from the Consul General of El Salvador, as well as Taca Airlines. Eager travelers learned that El Salvador's more urban areas feature numerous festivals celebrating art, music and culinary delights. But more adventurous, sporty travelers would be drawn to the country's awesome vistas from atop highly-accessible volcanic mountain ranges, while the legendary Punta Roca surf break offers the best boarding in Central America.
The free event featured delicious pupusas, ceviche, and other treats from Balompié Cafe, as well as refreshing rum cocktails made with DonQ and the Salvadoran beer, Pilsener.
Photos: Anthony Gordon
- Photos: 7x7's Fall 2011 Nightlife Guide Launch Celebration at OSHA Lounge Embarcadero
- 7x7 Celebrates El Salvador Next Week at SOM
- Celebrate El Salvador at SOM with 7x7 This Wednesday!
- Aquarius Records Celebrates Its 40th Birthday @ Cafe Du Nord
- Don Your Feather Boas and Celebrate the Academy Awards with the Academy of Friends