LLS's Man & Woman of the Year Winners Get Announced at Saturday's Grand Finale
Several weeks ago, we presented the esteemed candidates in the friendly race to become the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's 2011 Man of the Year & Woman of the Year winners. Now it's time for the winner to be unveiled in the competition's epic Grand Finale Gala, taking place this Saturday, June 4. It's a chance for friends of the organization to party for a night in support of a great cause.
There will be silent auctions, wines by Greater Purpose, dancing to music by the Ben Suncin Band, dinner, and the moment so many have been waiting for: the announcement of the 2011 winners of the renowned competition that raises thousands for individuals afflicted by forms of blood cancer. The MCs for the night are KRON-TV's Vicki Liviakis and 2009's Man of the Year Bill Shen.
- The LLS 2010 Man/Woman of the Year Kickoff Party
- Meet the Candidates for the The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's 2011 Man & Woman of the Year
- Shucking, Slurping, & Jamming: SF Oysterfest 2011 Comes to Fort Mason This Weekend
- This Week in Fashion: Custom Leather at The Factory, Chillin' Turns 13, The 2nd Annual Beauty Expo + Mega Memorial Day Sales
- Mix Master Mike DJs A Night of Dancing, Drinking & Gaming In the Name of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society