In Photos: Six Days of Noise Pop Noise
For its 20th anniversary, Noise Pop went epic. Six full days of music invaded venues all over the city to give everyone a chance to celebrate some of the finest musicians making a racket right now. Here, photos of the action. Did you get to see any of these bands?
- Noise Pop 2011 Photos: Aesop Rock @ Great American Music Hall
- Noise Pop 2011 Photos: Ben Gibbard and Zach Rogue @ Great American Music Hall
- NOISE POP 2011 Photos: Dan Deacon (Solo), Ed Schraders Music Beat, Oona, Altar
- Noise Pop 2011 Photos: Best Coast, Wavves, Hunx & His Punx and Royal Baths @ The Regency Ballroom
- Noise Pop 2011 Photos: The Concretes @ Rickshaw Stop