Summer Camp Grows Up at Hamel Family Wines
On May 17, Hamel Family Wines invited family and friends to the grand opening of their winery with rustic fanfare. Tossing aside pretense in favor of a kitschy-chic camping theme, Hamel encouraged guests to let loose and reconnect with their inner camper. Local wine enthusiasts chatted over glasses of vino and strolled through the Hamel Family vineyards and cellar. Guests gathered at picnic tables and noshed on specially prepared meals by Delfina and Girl & The Fig. Musical guests Slow Motion Cowboys brought up the tempo of the evening by performing atop a renovated vintage truck.
Notable attendees included special guest Ken Fulk, known for his talented designs (including the weekend's festivities), and fashion expert/philanthropist/former 7x7 featuree Joy Bianchi. The event concluded with a delicious dinner with guests and family.
- Local Tastemakers Toast Hamel Family Wines Launch
- Saber-Toothed Tigers, Fortunetellers, and SF Elite at Ken Fulk's All Fools'
- Design Community Celebrates the Launch of Jay Jeffers' "Collected Cool"
- 7x7 Hosts Derek Lam for Private Chat at Neiman Marcus
- Design Lovers Fete 7x7 April Issue at The Future Perfect