Vote Now for the First-Ever "Niteys" Awards!
What would we San Franciscans be without our vibrant nightlife scene? There's no shortage of things to do once the sun goes down, and on any given night, you can choose to be as wild, ridiculous, messy, bold, or indulgent (or all at once!) as you want to be. Of course, everything starts with a stiff drink in hand and killer atmosphere to set it all off–and where else do those two things come together more perfectly than at one of SF's myriad bars and clubs? We're saluting the watering holes and hotspots that make it happen by partnering with the inaugural 2013 Nightlife Awards (aka The Niteys!), and we want you to vote!
From best happy hour to best sports bar to most notable drag queen, there are seven categories to vote on. Each time you vote (once a day max), you'll be entered to win VIP admission for two to the awards ceremony (at the gorgeous Castro Theatre on March 4, 2013), as well as entry to the after-party (at The Patio Cafe).
Click HERE to vote and weigh in on who you think is the creme de la creme of SF's after-dark happenings. Deadline to vote is January 31, 2013.
- First-Ever Polk Street Blues Festival This September
- Want To Go To Lil B's First-Ever San Francisco Show at Mezzanine?
- The First-Ever LGBT Political Action Committee Looks to Leverage Facebook Into Votes for Obama
- Radiohead Album Artist Stanley Donwood's First-Ever U.S. Show @ Fifty24SF
- 7x7's fans chose chef Kory Stewart to be the winner of our first-ever "Your City, Your Chef" contest!