Win Tickets to the Last FRINGE Dance Party of 2011!
If you had a chance to cut a rug for one more night in 2011, where would you go? We'd hit up FRINGE in a heartbeat, the best dance night in the city, where DJs Blondie K & subOctave spin the best modern indie rock and electro pop from Daft Punk to The Strokes to The Rapture. And it doesn't stop there–they do it up with giant video projections, which means for one night a month, you can pretend the glory of MTV never died. For only the second time this year, it takes over DNA Lounge, which means more dance floor square footage, more mind-bending projections and more drinks to go around.
It all goes down December 2nd from 9 pm all the way till 3 am, so you can end the year with a bang–and we can help you with that. We're giving away two pairs of tickets, and winning them is easy. Just throw your name into the comment box below and we'll randomly select a few lucky souls to experience the sensory extravaganza that is FRINGE at DNA Lounge. See you on the dance floor!
- Indie Dance Party Fringe Graduates to DNA–Win Tickets!
- DNA Lounge Suffocated By Legal Debacles
- Last Chance to Win Tickets to Rdio's Private Concert!
- Last Chance to Score Tickets to Pink Mammoth's NYE Party at Phoenix Hotel
- Let's Go Crazy: Peaches Christ's "Purple Rain" Party at the Castro Theatre with Apollonia. Win Tickets!