Burger Boogaloo's Garage, Punk and Surf Band Weekend Takeover
For those who dig sweatier, grimier music that requires the legs to move and hearts to pound, look forward to getting depraved this weekend. From March 25-27, the Burger Boogaloo will invade Thee Parkside and El Rincon with some of the best trash-tastic garage, punk and surf groups to come through San Francisco in a while.
The ones we're most excited to see? Puerto Rico's best export besides rum, Davila 666, the sure-to-be-epic reunion of the Traditional Fools (Ty Segall's old band), Personal & The Pizzas, Strange Boys, Nobunny, and Culture Kids. After that, our heads start spinning. You will dance, you will rage, and you will not regret a second of it. Check out the full lineup below:
Get advance tickets for Thee Parkside's shows here.
- The Burger Boogaloo Invades Oakland This Weekend with Its Killer 2013 Lineup
- Pierced Arrows Play Thee Parkside this Halloween
- The Return of Burger Boogaloo Kicks Off This Wednesday at Bottom of the Hill
- Album Review: Thee Oh Sees' "Warm Slime" Is Spastic Garage Rock Glory
- Band We Love: The Fresh N Onlys