Link Love: Patriotic Street Style, Fashion Films and SJP
Good reads from our feeds...
Stripes without the stars—show your patriotic spirit with this sophisticated street-style look from The Sartorialist just in time for 4th of July.
Telegraph.co.uk brings you the trailer for an upcoming fashion film about industry icon Coco Chanel starring Audrey Tautou.
Dazed interviews the ladies behind locally-based Chictopia, the online personal style sharing community, about their DIY ethos, the recession and personal theme songs.
The fashion industry has stooped to bootlegging the highly acclaimed The September Issue because they just can't wait for its wide release this fall. NYmag.com reports.
SJP and Patricia Field feud over creative differences for the Sex and the City sequel. Fashionista wants to know whose side you're on.
- Link Love: Wax Ecstatic, Hobo Chic and Rodarte Film Endeavor
- Link Love: Cellulite-Fighting Panties and The New Sartorialist Book
- Link Love: The Newest Chest Accessory and a Pregnant Gisele?
- Link Love: Alien Shoes, Sesame Street and Prime Cleavage
- Link Love: Angelina Jolie Does Fashion and Hamish Bowles Does Wall Street