Link Love: Brüno's Fashion Picks, White Bucks and Audrey as Coco
Daily reads from our feeds …
Start your weekend off with a laugh—Brüno's favorite Spring 2010 looks via The Moment.
Our local love, Alexander Wang, will be launching a menswear collection sooner than expected. The Cut says to look for it at the end of this month, as part of his T line.
Sure, wedges are in, but these shoes by Celine look more like torture devices to us. Addicted to YSL reports.
Last, but not least, peruse through Vogue UK's gallery of Audrey Tatou's costumes in the highly anticipated Coco Avant Chanel, due out in theaters this September.
- Link Love: Armored Pants, CocoPerez and More on Invisible Eyebrows
- Link Love: Milk Made, Mother Hen and Coco's Look
- Link Love: Ralph Lauren Makes the Recession Uplifting and More From The Runway
- Link Love: Patriotic Street Style, Fashion Films and SJP
- Link Love: Spiked Corsets, FashionTweek and Heidi Klum’s Derrière