Getting your birth control this month just got a little easier thanks to an unlikely source—Donald Trump.
Nurx, a San Francisco-based startup that prescribes and delivers birth control using an app, announced a promotion Tuesday giving new users credit towards the pill/ring/patch when they use the not-so-subtle code "TinyHands."
"Donald Trump has said repeatedly that he wants to repeal the Affordable Care Act, and that would mean that millions of women would lose access to free birth control," said Nurx co-founder and CEO Hans Gangeskar. "This motivated us to figure out a way to help make contraception even more accessible."
The app—currently available in California, New York, Washington, Pennsylvania, and Washington D.C.—is super easy to use and already free for those with insurance. New users can visit nurx.com, create an account, pick their b.c. brand of choice, and enter the promo code at checkout to receive $45 of credit. A Nurx physician then reviews the request and writes a prescription. The birth control is delivered straight to your door every month. It's that easy.
The code is valid though the end of the month, so don't miss your chance. And make sure to thank the President-elect ;)
- nurx - your medication prescribed and delivered ›
- Nurx App Is Giving Away Free Birth Control In Donald Trump's Name ... ›
- Nurx is making birth control free with promo code 'Donald Trump ... ›
- Nurx App Offers Free Birth Control in Donald Trump's Name ›
- Nurx will prescribe free birth control with the code 'Donald Trump' ›
- Nurx Will Deliver Prescription Birth Control to Your Door for Free ... ›
- 'Donald Trump' Gets You Free Birth Control from Nurx | Nurx ›
- Nurx App Is Delivering Birth Control for Free | Teen Vogue ›