SF Design Center's Paw Parade: A Doggie Runway Show
Think your dog is a beauty queen trapped in a canine's body? Let your pup unleash her inner fabulosity at the SF Design Center's first annual Paw Parade on September 8th. It's a doggie fashion runway show in which all eyes will be on pets strutting their stuff in outfits and accessories made with the amazing fabrics and textiles from SFDC's world-class showrooms.
And the main event is not all. Look forward to a live auction offering prizes that will please doggies of all shapes and sizes–think pampering sessions, treats and more! Dinner will be provided by Taste Catering, and of course, no fashion event would be complete without an open bar.
We're so excited to be involved with this, because it all benefits the wonderful Canine Companions for Independence– an organization that provides highly-trained assistance dogs for children and adults with disabilities, free of charge. You can finally feel good about letting your pup be a diva for a day. Get tickets to this one-of-a-kind event here. See you there!
- Green Gala: A Runway Show Amongst the Redwoods at UC Berkeley
- On the Runway: Art Institute’s Fashion Metamorphosis Show
- "Project Runway" Alum Sweet P to Show at Discarded to Divine Fashion Fundraiser
- Win Tickets to the Exclusive Anti-Bride Runway Show at the W Hotel
- Marc Jacobs, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein Runway Shows Come to SF With Macy's Passport Presents Glamorama