SF SPCA's Case for Dogs at the Office
It's been proving that having animals in the workplace improves morale, boosts relationships amongst employees and increases productivity.
Overall, we know that working in a happy, open and creative environment is good for business – it increases staff retention and decreases absenteeism rates — and you don't have to stress about whether your pup is alright at home.
There are nearly 70 million pet dogs in this country, so a pet-friendly work environment helps employees manage a good work-life balance It's important for offices to recognize that pets are a part of our lives and that our collective psyche is improved when we spend time together.
Check out the SF SPCA site for etiquette tips on dogs at the office.
More Pets Postings
- Ask A Vet: Dog Beds vs. Human Beds
- Ask A Vet: Why Dogs Eat Grass & What To Do About It
- 7x7's Dog Poll: The Search for San Francisco's Cutest Pooch
- Ask A Vet: Getting Your Puppy Fixed & Learning Dog Body Language
- Frida Kahlo and Other Dog Costume Awesomeness from The Whole Enchihuahua in Dolores Park