The Real Estate Report: Big Open Views on Russian Hill, $1.545M
Russian Hill Summit is one of those perfect little San Francisco neighborhoods, with diverse building types ranging from 19th Century cottages to recent Modernism, and a number of classic Edwardian apartment houses.
The Basics: A 3-bed, 2.5 bath Edwardian-era condominium in a six-unit building in Russian Hill, asking $1.545M with HOA dues of $932.10 a month.
Not So Basic: Even though it's close to suffering an acute overdose of taupe, this is the combination of San Francisco vintage design, location, and views that many people covet. On the southwest corner of the Russian Hill summit, a few yards from Willis Polk's Spanish Neo-Classical ramps and stairs up to Vallejo Street, this top-floor apartment has big views of downtown and west up Broadway. Read more...
- Real Estate Report: Romantic and Old-School on Russian Hill, $1.795M
- Real Estate Report: Masterful Mid-Century Modernism in Russian Hill, $5.995M
- Real Estate Report: Living On the Edge (Maybe) on Telegraph Hill, $11M
- Real Estate Report: Room for Chickens in Potrero Hill, $3.3M
- Real Estate Report: Open Sky Views and Walls of Glass in this SOMA Penthouse, $1.199M