Real Estate Report: Charm + Hot Tub in Cole Valley = $1.149M
San Francisco's Cole Valley neighborhood is full of charming old houses and most of them have undergone some sort of renovation. Here's a small one that's perfect for one person—or a very loving couple—that's also almost perfect for entertaining.
The Basics: This Edwardian-style house from 1923 has two bedrooms and two baths, a neat stucco front with a deep cornice and one delicately-detailed window above the garage.
Not So Basic: It's not especially big, but the four rooms on the main floor are handsome and well-proportioned. There's one room with a deck the realtor's calling a master bedroom, but it looks more like it's always been a study/media room, Downstair a spiral staircase is yet another master bedroom with the second bath leading to a great rear yard. Lights on during the day—without the judicious use of big skylights, this place would be a bit too dark. Read more...
- Real Estate Report: In Noe Valley, A Powder Room to Reckon With
- Real Estate Report: In Noe Valley, A Stylish Top-Floor Flat, Room For Lettuce, $849K
- Real Estate Report: A Noe Valley Cottage with a Heart of Modern Glamour
- Real Estate Report: Living On the Edge (Maybe) on Telegraph Hill, $11M
- Real Estate Report: Minimalist SOMA Condo for $609K