Real Estate Report: Classic 1909 Flat Near Dolores Park, $989K
It's not quite in the Liberty Hill Historic District and a few feet outside the Mission, and probably in Dolores Heights. Whatever, it's on a beautiful block in a classic San Francisco location.
The Basics: a 3-bed, 1.5-bath flat near Dolores Park with 1-car parking, asking $989K and on the market five days. HOAs are a low $215 per month, but It's not a condo— it's a TIC, or tenancy-in-common.
Not So Basic: It's been beautifully renovated— for almost a million dollars, it should be— and instead of the usual long, dark plan in mid-block flats, this one has an open Northern exposure and views to the East. Location-wise, it's only a few blocks from the gourmet ghetto along 18th Street and in a neighborhood well-served by private transit taking tech workers to their jobs down the Peninsula. It's adjacent to the Liberty Hill Historic District.
Up front, a double parlor:
- Real Estate Report: In Noe Valley, A Stylish Top-Floor Flat, Room For Lettuce, $849K
- Real Estate Report: Dreamy Hillside Dolores Heights Cottage With View
- Real Estate Report: Darkly Vintage Classic in San Francisco's Tendernob, $895K
- Real Estate Report: This 1920s Spanish in Piedmont is Still a Classic
- Real Estate Report: Living On the Edge (Maybe) on Telegraph Hill, $11M