Real Estate Report: Dreamy Hillside Dolores Heights Cottage With View
In a town where parking issues can take on monumental proportions, the realtor announces in the listing, in caps: VERY EASY PARKING AT ALL TIMES OF THE DAY AND NIGHT.
The Basics: A 3-bedroom, 3-bath house in San Francisco's Eureka Valley/Dolores Heights neighborhood, a 1908-vintage cottage expanded and polished in 2002, asking $1.575M.
Not So Basic: Aside from San Francisco's obsession with parking? It's a sweet re-interpretation of the classic shingled cottage by architect Cary Bernstein, and considering it's a almost a decade since the renovation, it looks remarkably fresh. Or maybe the pictures are a decade old. Below, the main living area. Read more...
- Real Estate Report: Vintage Cottage in Bernal Heights, $749K
- Real Estate Report: Sanchez Street Cottage, $2.7M
- Real Estate Report: A Noe Valley Cottage with a Heart of Modern Glamour
- Real Estate Report: Classic 1909 Flat Near Dolores Park, $989K
- Real Estate Report: Open Sky Views and Walls of Glass in this SOMA Penthouse, $1.199M