Real Estate Report: Top of the Food Chain in Pac Heights
Pacific Heights is known for both luxurious places to live and great views. Here's a 1920s cooperative apartment with both, on the market for $5.25M.
The Basics: A Pacific Heights penthouse at Gough & California Streets with 4 bedrooms, a maid's room, a laundry/pantry, 2-car parking, in very good condition and asking $5.25M.
Not So Basic: It's also got a roof-top ballroom— although you could use it for whatever you want if balls aren't your thing. The couple who bought the place in 2004 renovated and never moved in, and eventually sold it at a loss in 2007 after over a year on the market. It came back on the market in September, 2010 with new decor but not much else changed. Check out the old listing here to see how it's changed. Read more...
- The Real Estate Report: Pac Heights Three-Bedroom, $2.1M
- Real Estate Report: Dreamy Hillside Dolores Heights Cottage With View
- Real Estate Report: Bernal Heights Six-Bedroom, $3.49M
- Real Estate Report: Family-Sized Condo For Grown-up Hipsters in Bernal Heights, $895K
- Real Estate Report: Vintage Cottage in Bernal Heights, $749K