Three Drinks To Toast SF's Dia de los Muertos Parade
While Halloween is all about partying, eating candy and buying kitschy decorations at Walgreens, Dia de los Muertos is about so much more. The annual two-day Latino holiday is a time to honor and celebrate one's ancestors through art, music, dance, food and...partying! Tonight is the Mission's Dia de los Muertos parade, where a few hundred people paint their faces like they're sugar skulls, serenely wander through the streets at night and end up in a sea of altars to the dead at Garfield Park. After you've paid your respects, invite your friends back to your spot and mix up a few Dia de los Muertos-inspired drinks, courtesy of Liquor.com.
- Three No-Fail Mint Julep Recipes from Rickhouse's Erick Castro
- Happy Cocktail Week! Signature Drink Recipes from Cantina, Elixir and Comstock Saloon
- Three Lucky Red Drinks to Celebrate the Chinese New Year Parade
- Bloody Mary Recipes for Your Bay to Breakers Pre-Party
- Summer Drinking: Beer Cocktail Recipes