Not that we really need one, but SF Spa Week is the perfect excuse to pamper ourselves. The highly anticipated bi-annual event, kicking off Sept. 13-19, will be offering everyone cheap and chic beauty treatments from spas all around town priced at just $50 a pop. Not bad, right? And, you know you'll be needing the much deserved rest and relaxation after all of the Fashion's Night Out shopping and partying madness the week prior. Here are our top five spa deals for you to check out.
1. Mary Thé Skin Care: Get your Fall face ready with a deep pore cleansing and manual extraction from a professional esthetician — don't worry, she's gentle.
2. Tre Balm: Melt away worries from your daily 9-5 and treat your body to a 50 minute stress relieving massage.
3. La Petite Rose: Treat your face to a purifying facial, complete with steam treatment, extraction, mask, along with a face, neck and shoulder massage to boot.
4. Red Door Spa: Take the per usual pedi to the next level with a decadent cream and sugar scrub, reflexology-inspired massage, and paraffin treatment. Believe me, your footsies will thank you.
5. Urban Allure: Fall doesn't mean you should neglect the necessities. Nab a discounted laser hair removal for underarms, upper lip and chin, or bikini line at this sleek downtown location.
Be sure to schedule your appointments soon before they're all booked!
SF Spa Week, Sept. 13-19, spaweek.com