Airbnb Packs Travel-Inspired Design Into New HQ
Originally published on California Home + Design
Airbnb, the community marketplace for homestay accommodations that is changing the face of travel, has joined the flock of startups in San Francisco’s techy SoMa ‘hood.
Collaborating with Gensler and Interior Design Fair, the Airbnb founders transformed a former 1947 industrial manufacturing facility into a modern marvel to facilitate a creative work lifestyle replete with replicas of Airbnb homes (including the inaugural listing – in San Francisco!), a vibrant orange patio, and – our favorite part – a cafeteria brimming with Heath Ceramics dishware.
We just can’t get enough of the insanely cool layout and personal company details – hop over to Refinery29 to see the rest of the tricked-out office that gives employees a home-away-from-home.
- Inside Oakland’s New Balinese-Inspired Art Space
- Inspiring Activewear, Athleta Opens New Shop in Pacific Heights
- Link Love: Anna's Clip Online, Summer D.I.Y. Fashion Ideas and a Fanny-Pack for your Head
- Party-Hop With The Fashion Pack This Week
- Party-Hop With The Fashion Pack: Shotwell, Bianca Starr, Indie Mart + More