Drinks by Design at La Mar This Wednesday
When there are charities and cocktails under the same roof, we're there. Immediately. That's why we're especially excited for this Wednesday's Drinks By Design event at the waterfront mecca La Mar, which was designed by California Home+Design favorite Cass Calder Smith.
As always, it's the perfect way to schmooze with fellow design nerds, architects and design engineers over free drinks in La Mar's swanky setting. This time, however, organizers are asking $10 at the door, all of which will be donated to the Red Cross to help right all the terrible happenings in Japan. That's really something we can drink to. Read more...
- Barbacco Brings Modern Italy to the FiDi
- Look of the Week: Men's Accessories for the Black and White Ball
- Look of the Week: Last-Minute Wednesday Addams Costume, Under $100
- Look of the Week: White Wedges
- Macy's Glamorama: Bruno Mars, Far East Movement, Tracy Reese + A Killer Fashion Show this Friday