Free Entry to Treasure Island Flea Market
Treasure Island Flea is the newest vintage, handmade and antique-hunting hotspot to hit the Bay Area, and it's also one of the coolest. Every last Saturday and Sunday of the month, you can find bargains on beautiful things, gorge on delicious grub from food trucks, hear live music and drink in the breathtaking views of the Bay. And this weekend, it's bigger than ever with even more vendors (and port-a-potties).
So if you're ready to explore the goodies beyond your usual Candlestick-Alemany-Alameda routine, get ready to pack up your car and head across the bridge, because we can help you get in for free. Just sign up for our newsletter (below) by the end of Friday, and you and a guest will be guaranteed a gorgeous day in the sunshine before the work week starts again. The free entry is good for one day only.
- Super Market: Highlights from Treasure Island's Inaugural Flea Market
- Treasure Island Gets a Flea Market
- 7 Treasures at the Treasure Island Flea This Weekend
- Street Style Report: Top Looks from the Treasure Island Music Festival
- Look of the Week: Men's Essentials for the Treasure Island Music Festival