It's Time for Glamorama 2013, Presented by Macy's Passport
Fun, fashion, and fundraising collide every year at Macy's Passport's Glamorama, and this year's festivities are no different.
On Thursday, September 19, snag tickets to see the inimitable, Grammy Award-winning Sheryl Crow and The Summer Set perform live at the SHN Orpheum Theatre, alongside acrobatics and amazement from Cirque du Soleil, and red-hot fashion on the runway showcasing the best Fall 2013 trends. And keep the night's festivities going at the official Glamorama after party at the Asian Art Museum. By purchasing tickets, you can be a part of a 30-year-old institution that's helped raise over $40 million dollars for charitable causes, so you can party guilt-free and in style. This year, funds will benefit the GLIDE Foundation, Project Open Hand, and the AIDS Emergency Fund. See you there!
The show: Thursday, September 19, 8 pm. SHN Orpheum Theatre, 1192 Market St. 888-746-1799. The after party: Asian Art Museum, 200 Larkin St.
- Marc Jacobs, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein Runway Shows Come to SF With Macy's Passport Presents Glamorama
- Street Style Report: Top Looks from Macy's Glamorama at The Orpheum Theatre
- Macy's Glamorama: Bruno Mars, Far East Movement, Tracy Reese + A Killer Fashion Show this Friday
- Look of the Week: Glamorama-Inspired Jewels from Macy's
- Street Style Report: Our Favorite Looks from Macy's Glamorama