Hundreds of Thousands of Items for Sale at Oakland Estate Sale This Weekend
Q: Just how big is the estate sale at 264 Monte Vista Avenue in Oakland this weekend?
A: It's so large that organizers have spent 12 days sorting and pricing and they are still finding new things.
A: There are so many pieces, they estimate the for-sale items number into the hundreds of thousands.
A: It's a sale whose variety and breadth will have attendees talking for years.
The house, which stands on the border between Piedmont and Oakland, belonged to a husband and wife who loved collecting up into their nineties. He died recently, and she decided to take what she liked and sell the rest. Read more...
More Style + Design Postings
- Furniture & Housewares Galore @ Estate Sale This Weekend In Oakland
- The Mother of all Estate Sales in Oakland this Weekend
- Massive Estate Sale in Oakland This Weekend
- Estate Sale Report: Oakland Warehouse Sale Perfect for Hippie Art Collectors
- Painted Portraits From Past Eras At This Weekend's Russian Hill Estate Sale