Local Holiday Party Dresses from Kirribilla
Click through to see the entire gallery!
Childhood friends turned design partners, Amanda Thomas, Faye Davison-Rexing and Phoebe Davison launched Kirribilla in 2007, with a mission to create chic, head-turning frocks that they wanted to wear. Needless to say, the trio isn't afraid of color and has an affinity for the ever so strategically placed ruffle.
Kirribilla's winter collection is full of clean silhouettes, big accents, and bright colors -- a delicate balance of classy, fun and glam that's ideal for the perfect holiday dress.
- Local Holiday Party Dress Ideas from Kirribilla
- SF Street Style: Vintage Lace Dress + Gold Kate Spade Sandals in Hayes Valley
- Seven Favorite Things: Holiday Party Dresses from Acrimony and Elizabeth Charles
- SF Street Style: LA Lady Mixes Hermes with All Saints, Ksubi + More, in SOMA
- SF Street Style: Local Artist Charmaine Olivia, Dressed in Black, at The Shooting Gallery