Look of the Week: 6 Halloween Beauty Finds to Perfect Your Look
A good costume is essential, but we like to think no look is quite complete without the proper makeup. That's why we scoured our favorite beauty resources and found 6 wicked products to add that finishing touch, and make your costume truly your own. Plus, if you're really not the costume type, stagey makeup is a easy win.
3. Paperself False Eyelashes, $17-$19
4. Prada Candy Eau de Parfum, $80-$108
6. Nails Inc. Magnetic Polish, $16
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- Pops of Color and Flashes of Skin Make for a Cinematic Season of SF Fashion
- Food, Inc.'s Robert Kenner on Alice Waters, Food-Industry Titans and Fast Food Nation
- Napa, Inc.
- Required Viewing: Robert Kenner's Remarkable 'Food, Inc.'
- Tonight After Work, Stop By Candystore Collective to Celebrate Creative, Inc.