Next Stop on Madewell’s Denim Roadtrip: SF!
A couple of Airstream trailers have been cruising through the city lately, but none have been full of soft and adorable Madewell denim, until now. SF is the 13th stop on Madewell’s Denim Roadtrip with Seattle being the finale on May 19th. This Wednesday, take a fun break and stop by the shiny vessel parked on the corners of Grant Ave & Geary Street from 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Thrill seekers: Ready yourselves for the Denim Dash scavenger hunt. Madewell will hide five free jeans cards around the block and your keen eyesight could earn you a free pair. Get beautified at the “braid bar,” while denim stylists stand by, and browse new, colorful Madewell items. Shoppers will receive discounts off Airstream purchases and free shipping, in case you want to head to happy hour after hands free.
Also, enter to win five years of free Madewell denim. That’s it, now go!
For more information, visit Madewell on Facebook.
Sam Durbin (email@example.com) is a California lifestyle writer who honed her blogging skills as Editor of FabSugar.com. Sam graduated from The Fashion Institute of Technology, and also writes for 7x7 Magazine, Gilt City and Zagat.
- Alexa Chung Celebrates Her Second Madewell Collection With a Visit to San Francisco
- Madewell Celebrates Its SF Opening With Some Hometown Heroes
- Madewell To Open SF Store in July
- What’s the Deal: Free Lashes, Discounted Denim, Spring Jackets + More
- What’s the Deal: Deals on Denim, Spa Treatments and Valentine’s Day Goodies