In One SF Block, 3 Stellar Home Stores
Every city has those magical blocks that, by chance, happen to house awesome store after awesome store. In San Francisco, there are plenty of these little gems. Lately, our favorite has been Valencia Street between 19th and 20th Streets.
We like to spend sunny Saturdays stumbling from one of these three home stores into the next. Check out our favorite finds and then tell us in the comments which SF block you head to for cool home finds.
Click here to see all three stores and our favorite finds from each!
- An SF Architect’s Approach to Book Shelves
- Four Sweet SF Shops for Covet-Worthy Home Finds for Kids
- Prepping for One of the Biggest Design Shows All Year: SF 20/21 at Fort Mason
- A Wooden Cabin in the Heart of Downtown SF
- Designer Combines Hand-Lettering and Bay Area Cuisine at Curiosity Shoppe's New Art Show