Open House Report: Clutter-Resistant Condos for the Relentless Minimalists
631 Folsom Street 9A, SOMA (above)
What: A 2-bed, 2-bath 1-parking unit asking $998K with HOAs of $692 a month.
What We Like: On a high floor with decent, open views of downtown, there's a sleek open kitchen for hanging out with friends along with a sexy master bath and corner master bedroom. The immediate neighborhood is not especially interesting, but it's quick walk to the Financial District and Yerba Buena plus the Wharton and Stanford biz schools.
Downside: Stacked, automated parking scares us.
Mark-Up: Purchased new in 2009 for $825K.Click through to view two more San Francisco open houses!
- Real Estate Report: Minimalist SOMA Condo for $609K
- Open House Report: 5 Can't Miss Showings This Weekend
- Real Estate Report: Family-Sized Condo For Grown-up Hipsters in Bernal Heights, $895K
- Open House Report: An Astounding Little Craftsman House in Berkeley
- Open House Report! Sophisticated Ideas Transform a Victorian Cottage