Palace Hotel's Gingerbread Competition
Click through to see the entire gallery!
A couple days ago, we told you about the Palace Hotel's annual Gingerbread Competition, where you can vote for your favorite and support a charity. Pop into the Palace's gorgeous lobby to marvel at 11 fantastical designs from local businesses and celebrities—including your friends here at 7x7!—each of whom worked with a Palace culinary expert.
First, second and third place prizes will be awarded based on your votes. The Palace Hotel will give $2000 for first place, $1000 for second place and $500 for third place. All monies raised, plus the cash donation from the Palace Hotel, will benefit the winners' selected charities.
On display in the Palace Hotel lobby through December 31, 2011. 2 New Montgomery St., sfpalace.com
- Occupy Gingerbread: Vote in the Palace Hotel 2011 Gingerbread Competition
- Gingerbread Houses For Charity @ The Palace Hotel On Display Black Friday
- Vote in the Palace Hotel's Gingerbread Competition!
- Clean Out Your Closet and Give Back, Part II
- Full Price for Designer Labels? Not at These San Francisco Shops